Tuesday, October 11, 2011 | By: Snickers

: Seasoned Fries

I sit in my booth waiting for my fries to arrive with the extra ranch - because that's how I like them at Hurricane Cafe. Not just any fries, but their famous seasoned criss-cross fries and they are delicious with some ranch. Listening and watching the latest episode of "1 Girl, 5 Gays", except it's the lesbian sequence and I want my boys back! Thank goodness that by weeks' end, the boys will be back with more fierceness one an entire army. My birthday is four and a half days away, which makes me feel like this plate of seasoned fries with ranch: greasy, oily and ready for the dive!
In browsing through my Facebook news feed, I realize that it now officially National Coming Out Day (click link to visit the Human Resources Center's website to see how you can make a difference). Which means I have been out of the closet for 14 years and counting. Wow!!! That's quite a number for such a significant monumental occasion.

For anyone still in the closet - COME OUT AND CELEBRATE, BITCHES!!!

Interesting update: I came to the hurricane with $10 to get coffee and fries. I paid my tab and never got any change back from the waitress. I know the hospitality industry - I am a bartender - and tips are what we live on, but seriously lady! You still need to follow through with your job and give out change back to the customer. Then the tip happens! #thingsthatshockmeathurricanecafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment